Monday, April 20, 2009

I am finally trying to blog, have been thinking about this for awhile but didn't know what to say. I went to school for photography for a little while and studied online and reading. I currently sell my pictures on a micro stock site and so far have been very happy with them.

Get a BABYPHAT Prepaid Visa RUSHCARD Now


I enjoy nature photography probably the most because I get to go out into nature and just relax. Head out to your spot before the sun comes up and set up and relax. After all of your equipment is set up and ready to go now you just need to sit there and wait for the show to begin. As the sun begins to rise the woods will come to life, and as long as you sit perfectly still and stay quiet you will be ready for all the great shots that will show up. Bracket all of your shots and compose it properly and you will have many masterpieces. Check these links for more information on this subject
How to Take Good Pictures
How to Photograph Spring
Lens flare and how to avoid it
Tips for taking great sunset photos

No comments:

Post a Comment